ARTZ OUT LOUD
Let your community live educationally strong with ARTZ OUT LOUD© !
Award winning musicians, actors and teaching artists Donna Wissinger and Joy Myers present exceptional educational experiences
for schools and communities.
Students jump feet first into the inspiring musical and theatrical performance stories of real people and their astounding accomplishments in history, math, science, and world literature.
Teachers love the benchmark learnings and total engagement of their students.
2 women, 5 programs, limitless learning!
Our method: ARTZ OUT LOUD© programs land learning with humor; fascinate curiosity with intriguing instruments, costumes, fun facts, and props; affirm current knowledge; and provide students with the relevant 21st century educational skills of assimilation of knowledge, self-motivation, and personal reflection found in the arts.
K- 12 Programs
- The Pied Piper and other Fantastic Tales K-2
- Myths, Legends and Fables Grades 3-8
- Legendary Florida: 500 Years of History Through Music and Art (Grades 3-12)
- The World Turned Upside Down: Music and Stories of the American Revolution Grades 3-12
- Beowulf: A Tale of Courage and Honor Grades 3-12
- An American Tapestry: Reflections of American Freedom Grades 6-12
- hands on and participatory components that engage curiosity, wonderment, and the desire to know more
- interdisciplinary and curriculum connections in science, math, language arts, history and social studies
- Florida benchmarks of FCAT and Sunshine State Standards
- most programs also have visuals for audio impaired students